Why Use WooCommerce Social Login?
- Integrate your store’s customer accounts with Facebook, Twitter, Google, and Amazon
- Make account access and checkout easy and seamless – customers don’t need to remember another username and password
- Reduce friction for repeat purchases – customers typically stay signed into social networks, which means they stay signed into your site
- Improve security and increase trust by using social sign-on
- Over 77% of consumers prefer social login when using an eCommerce site.
- Social sign-in can therefore lead to increased conversion rates – here’s an example with over 10% increase.
- Customers prefer social sign-in for security and personalization.
- 90% of people have encountered social login before, and more than half of people use it.
- Social accounts are tied to a WordPress user account so that accounts can be accessed even if social accounts are unlinked.
OTHER ADDED BENEFITS
Link Social Accounts to User Accounts
New user accounts that are created with social login will automatically be linked to the appropriate networks. However, existing users will also be able to connect their accounts to social networks when logging in or via the “My Account” page.
Monitor Social Logins
You can view a new “Social Registration” when this plugin is active, which will allow you to view the number of linked user accounts for each social network!
View the original article here!